New mix style thing.
Really getting into progressive things. I think my life is finally progressing. So here is abit of a progressive mix kinda thing if you can be bothered. It's like. 15min or something? I'm trying to mix differently so yea. Blah blah. I don't know how to make the link click-able. So just cut and paste it into your browser.
>> DELETED! <<
I've also been watching alot of Invader Zim. It's the best stupid brainless cartoon in ages. I m addicted. Thank god for Internets. I downloaded them all and now I can watch it all day and night non-stop. My favourite is Gir. He is so funny, and I can really relate to him, coz he is so easily amused, and stupid, and has a short attention span, and stupid, and easily amused.
>> DELETED! <<
I've also been watching alot of Invader Zim. It's the best stupid brainless cartoon in ages. I m addicted. Thank god for Internets. I downloaded them all and now I can watch it all day and night non-stop. My favourite is Gir. He is so funny, and I can really relate to him, coz he is so easily amused, and stupid, and has a short attention span, and stupid, and easily amused.

<< Home